I got 10 of them, going from nude to pink to red.
Here's the claim : " The velvety, satin texture glides on lips with vibrant color and luminous shine. Enriched with Shea and Vitamins A, C, & E to nourish and hydrate the lips. The rich, creamy formula seals in moisture for long-lasting wear and comfort. "
Let's just jump onto the swatches and I will let you know my thoughts.
- This lipstick is first of all very affordable
- pigmentation is great, i didn't have to swipe on my lips over and over again to get that finish
- glides on very smooth and creamy, of course you need to prime your lips with lip balm though, no lipstick is gonna work great on chappep lips 😁
- true to color in the tube
- last a decent amount of time
- lots of wearable colors
- doesn't dry my lips
With that price, what else could I ask for ? 😉
My rating: 4.5/5 💗
Have you tried this lipstick? Please share 😘