Saturday 14 June 2014

Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Night Cream Review

I finally got a chance to try this skincare product from Neutrogena when I got the invite to review it.



The product comes in white and green packaging, representing the 'naturals' theme. It is described to have no harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, dyes, phythalates which is a plus sign for a drugstore skincare products. I do love Neutrogena brand, love their makeup removal and cleanser.



The product itself is rather thick, a little does go a long way so you only need a little bit in one use. It is very moistursing and feels nourishing when applied. It absorbs quite quickly into your skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling at all. Skin feels soft and clean, as what it says on the packaging.

The only down side is the scent is a bit too strong in my opinion.



*** My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment